Hong Kong– CASBAA has announced its most extensive group of directors to date, with many of the regional industry’s leading players represented, following its AGM on 29 October.
A line-up of 13 preeminent directors will form the new board. Names include Marcel Fenez (PwC), Amit Malhotra (Walt Disney), Andrew Jordan (Eutelsat), Bill Wade (AsiaSat), Janice Lee (PCCW), Joe Welch (21st Century Fox), Jonathan Spink (HBO), Mark Patterson (GroupM), Ricky Ow (Turner), Alexandre Muller (TV5MONDE), Frank Rittman (Motion Picture Association), Sompan Charumilinda (TrueVisions), and Todd Miller (Celestial Tiger Entertainment).
CASBAA also welcomed two new corporate members to its roster; CMMB Vision and 21st Century Fox.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 32 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 31 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020