London— NBCUniversal International Studios President, Michael Edelstein and David Heyman has announced the formation of a joint venture to create Heyday Television.
The deal aims to provide flexibility for Heyman to create television in both the UK and U.S. NBCUniversal will distribute content produced by the new company and heads of the divisions will be named shortly. Heyman is represented by UTA, Bloom Hergott, and Wiggin.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020