Lovely Day and Shine Pictures under one roof
London– Lovely Day and Shine Pictures are to become part of Kudos. Lovely Day was founded with Kudos in 2010, and will be producing under the Kudos banner after the deal. Shine Pictures will continue to produce feature films but will now expand its output to include long-form dramas with a focus on film talent.
CBS and PPTV exclusive deal
Los Angeles and Beijing– CBS Studios International and PPTV announced an exclusive, multi-year licensing agreement for the streaming rights to CBS’ and SHOWTIME’s series in China. The deal will provide PPTV’s 400 million users access to current hit shows from CBS and SHHOWTIME premium service.
Doctor Who in LATAM
BBC Worldwide and NBCUniversal International Networks announced a deal that will enable viewers throughout Latin America to enjoy Doctor Who on Syfy. The series will air on Syfy in 2016 with a re-run of season eight, followed by the exclusive regional premiere of season nine. Seasons five through seven have also been confirmed to be part of the programming offer of the network later in the year.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020