China and India, two of the fastest growing economies, are witnessing high demand for smartphones, a key factor contributing to the demand for VOD services. The Western Europe VOD market, mean while, is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 55.6 billion by the end of 2015. Demand for VOD services in Western Europe is growing at an annual rate of over 4%.
Research by Jim O’Neill.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 62 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 59 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 56 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020