Paris– Federation Entertainment will be attending the Asia TV Forum for the first time, with a line-up of scripted programming. Headlining its slate are thrillers The Bureau and Hostages.
“Federation was established by a team of high-profile industry veterans who have applied their expertise to create programming that employs high-end production values, edgy storylines and very strong characters. These elements result in a premium end product that we very much look forward to presenting to Asian buyers during the upcoming ATF market,” said Jean-Michel Ciszewski, Head of International Sales.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 32 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 31 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Abacus Media Rights to distribute the documentary ‘The Oratorio’ hosted by Martin Scorsese 24 views | posted on January 21, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020