Singapore– MP & Silva has announced that it has secured a deal for the exclusive distribution rights of the English Premier League live audiovisual broadcast across all platforms in East and Southeast Asia, including Live Matches and Clips Packages.
MP& Silva will distribute the EPL in seven broadcasting territories, composing of 28 countries across Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Pacific Islands, Taiwan, Philippines and Mongolia for three seasons from 2016/17 to 2018/19.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020