Singapore– MP & Silva has announced that it has secured a deal for the exclusive distribution rights of the English Premier League live audiovisual broadcast across all platforms in East and Southeast Asia, including Live Matches and Clips Packages.
MP& Silva will distribute the EPL in seven broadcasting territories, composing of 28 countries across Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Pacific Islands, Taiwan, Philippines and Mongolia for three seasons from 2016/17 to 2018/19.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 66 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 52 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020