Seoul, Korea– Boomerang has expanded its footprint in Asia with a Korean debut in 15 million households on major cable and IPTV platforms, available from 14 November.
Boomerang will be available in Korean, and will appeal to kids aged 4-9 and their families. On offer for the first time in the country is exclusive content including new episodes of timeless favourites from Warner Bros. Studios such as The Tom and Jerry Show, Looney Tunes and Scooby-Doo.
The channel will also feature substantial amounts of Korean content and Turner will continue to seek out opportunities to be a part of local animation projects. Turner had recently announced the network’s biggest ever animation project in Korea called Beat Monsters, a new co-production with Synergy Media and Studio Goindol.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020