Z Living has acquired the long running and successful series Fitness First Class (63×60′) in HD from Prime Entertainment Group. The show will be broadcasted in both English and Latin Spanish.
In other news, Prime too announced recently other deals with channels such as Claro Sports for the whole of Latin America in Latin Spanish, LiTV in Asia and also very recently with Startimes for Africa.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,060 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020