Cathay Pacific and CNN’s global campaign
CNN International announced a new global campaign with Cathay Pacific that will run for six weeks, starting 22 October. The campaign centres around the sponsorship of a series of six on-air segments titled The Trip That Changed My Life, supported by a digital campaign, video content and image galleries, as well as a social media campaign.
AsiaSat first UHD channel
Hong Kong–Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co. Ltd. (AsiaSat) announced the launch of its first Ultra-HD (UHD) television channel “4K-SAT” at 122°E on AsiaSat 4. The new UHD channel will be available free-to-air across more than 50 countries and regions, broadcasting full UHD produced videos from its content partners.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 57 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021