London – Leading kids entertainment specialist CAKE and top French CGI studio TeamTO have announced the launch of a third season of Angelo Rules at MIPCOM.
A TeamTO and CAKE co-production for France Television and Teletoon+, with CAKE pre-sales to Super RTL and Cartoon Network EMEA already confirmed, the new season is being delivered for end of 2015 and is set to air in 2016, in France, Germany and around Europe. CAKE handles international distribution.
Angelo Rules became an instant broadcast hit from its debut in 2010 and has aired in over 100 territories. It has been widely recognised within the animation industry since receiving a Pulcinella Award for Best Kids TV Series at the 2010 Cartoons on the Bay Festival, and has also been nominated for awards at the 2013 Emmy Kids Awards; 2013 Trickfilm Festival; 2012 Anima Mundi; and 2011 BANFF World Media Festival.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 42 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020