Cannes– Studio 100 Media announced that is has sold two of its new properties to Finland. Nelonen Media, part of Sanoma Media Finland, one of the largest media companies in Europe has acquired the rejuvenated series Nils Holgersson (52 x 13’) and the new CGI adventure comedy series The Wild Adventures of Blinky Bill (52 x 11’). Currently in production, both programs are set for delivery by 2017. The agreement gives Nelonen Media exclusive TV rights.
With Sanoma Group’s consumer media expertise, exciting future opportunities could be in the offering in leveraging the two quintessential brands on multiple platforms including publishing.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020