Singapore presented more than 600 hours of compelling Asian stories made for the global audience at MIPCOM 2015, including news TV and animation programmes that made its debut at the market.
The Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) had led a delegation of 16 Singapore media companies to MIPCOM; comprising of live action and animation producers, as well as distributors like August Media, Infinite Studios, MediaCorp, One Animation, Beach House Pictures and Parade Media Group.
The country too brought engaging animation offerings, new seasons of successful programmes, original Singapore formats and content with Asian appeal, innovative ideas to broadcasters, and upcoming titles to look forward to. Singapore’s state-of-the-art infrastructure and the availability of experienced media professionals have made Singapore a choice location from which to manage its business operations and strike strategic partnerships.
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 105 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020