Singapore presented more than 600 hours of compelling Asian stories made for the global audience at MIPCOM 2015, including news TV and animation programmes that made its debut at the market.
The Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) had led a delegation of 16 Singapore media companies to MIPCOM; comprising of live action and animation producers, as well as distributors like August Media, Infinite Studios, MediaCorp, One Animation, Beach House Pictures and Parade Media Group.
The country too brought engaging animation offerings, new seasons of successful programmes, original Singapore formats and content with Asian appeal, innovative ideas to broadcasters, and upcoming titles to look forward to. Singapore’s state-of-the-art infrastructure and the availability of experienced media professionals have made Singapore a choice location from which to manage its business operations and strike strategic partnerships.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 86 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 59 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 54 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Quintus Studios inks more factual acquisitions for its VOD channels 37 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020