Japan Content Showcase (JCS) will take place in Odaiba, Tokyo from 20 to 22 October. This year, JCS marks the 4th year of holding the multi-content market featuring music, films and animation through TIFFCOM (content market held jointly with the Tokyo International Film Festival), TIMM (Tokyo International Music Market) and TIAF (Tokyo International Anime Festival).
Welcoming 24 countries and regions, 343 organizations (332 in 2014) will be joining the market; a record high in JCS history. Majority of the international exhibitors are from Korea, Taiwan and Cambodia.The number of exhibitors from China, Korea and ASEAN countries has also increased.
As for buyers, JCS achieved the highest records in number and variety throughout their history; the numbers have jumped up to approximately 1,400 and countries and regions have increased from 39 to 49. Welcoming first-timers from Azerbaijan, Greece, Sri Lanka and Peru, the number of buyers shows a significant growth, fuelled by approximately 60% upsurge from Europe and North America.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 69 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 60 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020