Hong Kong- Lifestyle media brand PROHBTD and Hong Kong-based Celestial Pictures, in association with The Spellbound Group, have partnered to produce a video remix of Kung Fu Cannabis, involving the hottest Shaw Brothers’ legendary martial arts movies. The video received the remix treatment from famed Barcelona-based remixer Eclectic Method, who previously worked with companies like Apple and Reebok and music artists like Childish Gambino, Fat Boy Slim, U2 and Snoop Dogg.
Celestial Pictures’ Shaw Brothers library includes over 760 feature films originally released over a fifty year period, inspiring countless filmmakers with its vast pool of classic. The films featured in Kung Fu Cannabis include classic titles like The Shaolin Avengers, Opium and the Kung Fu Master, Buddha’s Palm and Full Moon Scimitar.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020