Cannes – Lagardère Active and Lightning International announced a new major carriage agreement that sees Mezzo Live HD launch a daily 4-hour branded block on FOXTEL’s in-house arts channel, FOXTEL Arts.
Starting 2 November, Mezzo Live HD will be retransmitted live daily on FOXTEL Arts, Monday to Friday from 12 noon to 4pm (NSW) and offer the best of classical music, opera, ballet and jazz to FOXTEL Arts subscribers.
FOXTEL Arts launched this year and is available on channel 133 in the HD and Docos packages.
This marks the first agreement for Mezzo Live HD in Australia and another major step in the channel’s development in Asia-Pacific.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 47 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 38 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020