Keshet International’s (KI) romantic comedy The Baker and The Beauty has been sold in a license deal which will see it adapted for Russian audiences and aired on the leading broadcaster CTC.
The 10 x 30’ local version of the show is planned to air in 2016 and will be produced by Yellow, Black and White, the company which also produced five seasons of the local adaptation of KI comedy Traffic Light for CTC.
Denis Zhalinskiy, Yellow, Black and White CEO, said, “We’re very happy to cooperate with Keshet International once again. The Baker and The Beauty is extremely popular in Israel, which assures us that we can successfully adapt this story for Russian viewers. This TV show has all preconditions to become #1 in Russia.”
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 66 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 59 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 48 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020