KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia, – Malaysia’s Prodigee Media and its digital media division WebTVAsia signed a total of five strategic partnership with seven global media companies from China, Korea, USA and France. Group CEO of Prodigee Media and WebTVAsia, Fred Chong expressed strong confidence in the long term success of these partnerships with established global players in the filmed and digital entertainment sectors, “We look forward to building mutually profitable and sustainable ventures with all our partners as Prodigee and WebTVAsia embark on the next stage of growth.” The deals:
- Film Investment & Co-Production MOU between Prodigee Media, Heyi Pictures (China), Stellar Mega Pictures (China) & Wanda Pictures (China) – Joint investment by Heyi Pictures, Stellar Mega Pictures and Wanda Pictures into an Original China Film Production Teacher’s Diary by Prodigee Media.
- Strategic Partnership MOU between Prodigee Media & Whaley Technology (China) – Prodigee and Whaley agree to form strategic partnership to source, acquire, co-produce, localise and distribute Digital Video Content globally on Whaley’s Smart TV platform as well as on international digital video platforms.
- Strategic Partnership MOU between WebTVAsia and CJ E&M (Korea) – WebTVAsia and CJ E&M’s MCN Division, DIA TV agree to form strategic partnership in the Asian region to jointly develop, produce, market and commercialize Digital Video Content.
- Strategic Partnership MOU between Prodigee Media and Stylehaul (USA) – WebTVAsia and Stylehaul agree to form strategic partnership in the Asian region to jointly develop, produce, market and commercialise Digital Video Content.
Content Licensing Agreement between Prodigee Media and Dailymotion (France) – WebTVAsia and Dailymotion agree to form global content licensing partnership to develop, manage and monetise Digital Video Content on the Dailymotion platform.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 62 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020