London– Jens Richter, CEO FremantleMedia International (FMI), has confirmed a new wave of appointments to provide senior business support and expertise to the global sales operation, strengthen sales in the emerging markets and ramp up scripted and non-scripted acquisitions in the U.S. and internationally.
Jennifer Barrett joins the business as SVP, Legal and Business Affairs. She will report jointly to FMI’s COO, Bob McCourt and FremantleMedia’s General Counsel, Robin Chalmers and will lead and manage FMI’s legal and business affairs team, overseeing the acquisition of rights for FremantleMedia’s in-house teams and those of third party producers, as well as overseeing matters of corporate governance, risk management and compliance with law, policy and regulation. Barrett joins FMI from the BBC where she most recently held the post of Head of L&BA, Factual and Daytime. She has extensive experience in international distribution, co-production and co-financing, having worked at Universal Pictures International Entertainment, Australia’s ABC, the UK Film Council, BBC Films and Zenith Media, amongst others.
Furthering Richter’s plans to strengthen the emerging markets, Natalia Sterlikova has been appointed as Director Sales, Central & Eastern Europe, Russia & CIS. Based in Berlin, and reporting to Maximilian Bolenius, Senior VP Sales & Distribution, German speaking Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Russia & CIS, Sterlikova will be responsible for continuing to grow FMI’s business in the region, maximizing sales and pre-sales of all FMI content with traditional broadcasters and emerging platforms and giving additional focus and attention to this territory. A native Russian speaker, she joins FMI from All3Media International where she was Senior Sales Executive, responsible for expanding the business in Central & Eastern Europe. The hire follows the recent announcement of Amaç Erol Us as Sales Director in FMI’s Dubai office where he is responsible for exploring tape distribution and format growth opportunities across the Middle East, Africa, Greece, Cyprus, Malta and Turkey.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 124 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 73 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- iQiyi to simulcast streaming ‘Girls Planet 999’ with Korea on 6 August 55 views | posted on August 5, 2021
- ‘Make a Wish’ from iQiyi’s Sweet On collection becomes a hit with its lovely human-cat couple 50 views | posted on August 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021