Hong Kong– Eurosport picked up the awards in all three nominated categories at the inaugural TV Sports Awards held in Monaco at SPORTEL. The TV Sports Awards is a new awards ceremony coinciding with the annual SPORTEL Monaco convention.
Voted for by the attendees at SPORTEL, Eurosport took home the awards for Best TV Rights Deal, Best Sports Broadcaster and Peter Hutton, CEO of Eurosport, took home the title for Media Executive of the Year.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 102 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020