Los Angeles— Multimedia entertainment studio Electus International announced that it has picked up the tape and format rights for Pernel Media produced Sinful Sweets for the Australia, Canada, Asia, and Latin America markets. The 6×30’ baking travelogue series, which will air in the U.S. on Cooking Channel this fall, is one of the many offerings that Electus International will bring to the market at MIPCOM.
On Sinful Sweets, British chef and host Harry Eastwood travels the United States in search of the best bakeries and dessert makers. Each episode, Harry will visit three renowned eateries in cities such as Chicago, Philadelphia, and Charleston where she will get to join in on creating the delicious treats.
“Sinful Sweets transcends the typical cooking show format by bringing viewers along on a culinary trip and we’re excited to bring the show to audiences around the world,” said Cyrus Farrokh, vice president of Electus International. “The series seamlessly merges cooking and travel, and we expect this series to resonate globally.”
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020