Mumbai– In an astounding new series Redesign My Brain, Discovery Science puts brain training to test. The science of neuroplasticity has found that with specific training anyone can become smarter, increase their memory capacity and reverse mental aging.
Presented by Australian television personality Todd Sampson, Redesign My Brain takes viewers on an inspirational journey to learn how neuroplasticity can radically improve a healthy brain. The series premieres tonight and will air from Monday to Friday at 10pm.
The fastest growing science on the planet, brain plasticity will revolutionise how we live in the future. It has the potential to cure learning and mental disorders, such as OCD, bipolar disorder, addiction, ADD, autism and some dementias. And its rapid results deliver benefits regardless of age.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 110 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020