Mumbai– In an astounding new series Redesign My Brain, Discovery Science puts brain training to test. The science of neuroplasticity has found that with specific training anyone can become smarter, increase their memory capacity and reverse mental aging.
Presented by Australian television personality Todd Sampson, Redesign My Brain takes viewers on an inspirational journey to learn how neuroplasticity can radically improve a healthy brain. The series premieres tonight and will air from Monday to Friday at 10pm.
The fastest growing science on the planet, brain plasticity will revolutionise how we live in the future. It has the potential to cure learning and mental disorders, such as OCD, bipolar disorder, addiction, ADD, autism and some dementias. And its rapid results deliver benefits regardless of age.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 31 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 30 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 29 views | posted on January 19, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020