Cannes– Asia’s leading animation content producer Cosmos-Maya announced that it has completed multiple sales in several territories for the company’s flagship animation series, Eena Meena Deeka (117 x 7’).
Rights to the slapstick comedy Eena Meena Deeka has been sold to Imira Entertainment (Spain) for Latin America, the U.S. Hispanic speaking territories and Africa, excluding the Sub Sahara, and to Hub Media Group (Singapore) who will handle the distribution in Thailand, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand.
Cosmos-Maya has already sold the rights to Munich based media group, Your Family Entertainment, the distribution and co-production partner on the series for the European territories, and also to MENA & Sub-Saharan Africa. In addition, DE Media Group (Hong Kong) have the rights for China and Taiwan, Spanish rights management company Luk Internacional will handle the distribution in France, Italy, Spain, Ireland and the UK and Kelen Content for Canada and North America.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 103 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020