Mumbai– Kokuyo Camlin Limited showcased Camlin Kids Power, a project designed to empower children from all social classes to work towards important social issues facing the country.
Also, renowned film and television personality Pooja Bedi graced the occasion. A special workshop titled Children are Citizens Too was organized in association with Teach for India at KidZania, post-ceremony. Around 30 underprivileged children participated in the workshop through art and music activities.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 101 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020