BBC Worldwide has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Mango TV, a leading new media broadcaster in China operated by the HUNANTV.Com Interactive Entertainment Media Co. Ltd..
The MOU was signed in a ceremony held at the headquarters of Mango TV in Changsha, Hunan Province with Ding Cheng, CEO of Mango TV, and Paul Dempsey, BBC Worldwide, President of Global Markets in attendance.
This partnership will allow exploring for opportunities that capitalize on the strengths of each party in terms of talent, creativity, production and distribution channels. It will also allow exploring for co-production and format opportunities particularly in iconic BBC documentaries, factual entertainment programmes, dramas and films targeting the Chinese and global market.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 53 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 43 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020