BBC Worldwide has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Mango TV, a leading new media broadcaster in China operated by the HUNANTV.Com Interactive Entertainment Media Co. Ltd..
The MOU was signed in a ceremony held at the headquarters of Mango TV in Changsha, Hunan Province with Ding Cheng, CEO of Mango TV, and Paul Dempsey, BBC Worldwide, President of Global Markets in attendance.
This partnership will allow exploring for opportunities that capitalize on the strengths of each party in terms of talent, creativity, production and distribution channels. It will also allow exploring for co-production and format opportunities particularly in iconic BBC documentaries, factual entertainment programmes, dramas and films targeting the Chinese and global market.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020