Award-winning series to make comeback at MIP Junior
ABC Commercial will be launching the brand new preschool series, HOOT HOOT GO! (26 x 5’ HD) at MIP Junior. The series is a heart-warming, live action puppetry and animation series, promoting teamwork,collaboration and friendship – based on ABC KIDS award-winning flagship property, Giggle and Hoot.
The delightful series features the ‘Owl Pals’, Hoot, Hootabelle and Hootly who are best friends, living together in the Land of Giggle and Hoot. Whenever someone needs help, the Owl Pals come together to solve the problem! Exploring the core themes of friendship and teamwork through imaginative play and action, each episode features a humorous look at the daily problems and situations that occur to the key cast of characters – which also mirror the lives of their preschool audience.
Deirdre Brennan, Head of Children’s Television at the Australian Broadcasting Corporation said, “This colourful series is full of charm, underpinned by universal themes of friendship, cooperation and problem solving. Our owls have become big stars in Australia, and the energy, humour and music of HOOT HOOT GO! is sure to connect with preschoolers worldwide.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 85 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020