New York – A&E Network presents the supernatural thriller The Enfield Haunting, a dramatization of the terrifying real-life events that took place in a seemingly ordinary home in northern London during the fall of 1977. Written by Joshua St. Johnston (Walking on Sunshine, Sweeney Todd) and directed by Kristoffer Nyholm (The Killing), the miniseries will premiere 9 October on A&E.
Adapted from Guy Lyon Playfair’s book “This House is Haunted”, The Enfield Haunting draws on extensive documentation, recordings and witness statements recorded at the time. To this day, the incident remains the most documented account of poltergeist activity in British history and the basis of horror films including the upcoming The Conjuring 2.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 74 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020