New York– A+E Networks has expanded its International Formats Sales Team, it was announced by Ellen Lovejoy, Vice President International Content Sales.
Naomi Koh has been named Director, International Format Sales; Paul Hardy was appointed International Roving Executive Producer; and Robyn Hurd, Senior Director, International Content Sales takes on an expanded role managing Format Sales in EMEA with direct responsibility for the UK and EMEA.
Koh joins A+E Networks from Channel 5, where she served as Head of Studio Partnerships. In this role, she managed the Channel 5 content production fund for commissions across the Viacom channels. Koh reports to Hurd.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 133 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021