New York– A+E Studios International has finalized licensing agreements in major territories for the critically acclaimed scripted series, UnREAL, starring Shiri Appleby (Girls) and Constance Zimmer (House of Cards). The announcement was made today by Joel Denton, Managing Director, International Content Sales & Partnerships, A+E Networks.
UnREAL has been picked up by TF1 (France), Antenna 3 (Spain), TV2 (Norway), Cellcom TV (Israel), YES (Israel), 360TV (Latvia), SBSTwo (Australia), Stan (Australia), and Lightbox (New Zealand). The series has also been licensed to Lifetime in Canada, Latin America, the UK, South East Asia, Poland, and Africa.
Lifetime in the U.S. renewed UnREAL for a second season with a 10-episode order. UnREAL gained momentum throughout season one, with the finale episode growing triple digits with live+7 viewing. The series reached an average of 3.7 million impressions across linear and non-linear viewing and is Lifetime’s youngest drama on record in the U.S.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,540 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 114 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020