Montreal– Muse Distribution International has sold its mystery movie wheels to approximately 85 territories ahead of MIPCOM, proving that broadcasters and audiences around the world are drawn to the genre.
Muse Distribution’s light mystery movie wheels include The Aurora Teagarden Mysteries, The Gourmet Detective Mysteries and Lost Letter Mysteries.
Sales of The Aurora Teagarden Mysteries and The Gourmet Detective Mysteries have been made to NBCU’s Movies 24 (UK), Channel 5 (UK), M6 (France), RTBF, NBCU’s 13th Street (Australia), NBCU’s Diva Universal (Asia), Digiturk (Turkey) among others, while Lost Letter Mysteries have sold throughout Europe and Latin America, Brazil, Australia, Turkey, Israel, Taiwan and the Philippines.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 48 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020