M7 Group & Scripps Networks extend satellite distribution
Luxembourg – M7 Group, one of the fastest growing cross-regional pay-TV operators in Europe serving over 3 million TV homes, today announces that it has extended its agreement with Scripps Networks UK & EMEA, a division of the world’s leading producer of lifestyle content, for the European launch of Fine Living HD via the M7 Group satellite platform.
Following the agreement, Fine Living HD will be made available to subscribers of M7 Group’s pay-TV platforms in the Czech Republic and Slovakia (Skylink), The Netherlands (Canal Digital,) and Flanders (TV VLAANDEREN). The other HD channels of Scripps Networks, Travel Channel HD and Food Network HD, are already available to these subscribers.
As part of the same agreement, M7 Platform Services will arrange for the secure satellite delivery of Fine Living HD to third party operators within the footprint of ASTRA 3B at 23.5 degrees East. This service scheme includes the provision of smartcards and CI modules, 24/7 quality monitoring and help desk support to third party operators. M7 Platform Services already provides these services for other available channels of Scripps Networks: Travel Channel HD, Food Network HD and SD, Fine Living SD.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 69 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020