Keshet International (KI) has sold its critically acclaimed, award-winning drama False Flag (8 x 45’) to French premium pay-TV channel, Canal+. The sale, brokered by KI Sales Director Nelly Feld, comes ahead of the series launch on Keshet Broadcasting later this year and the show’s official international launch at MIPCOM 2015. The deal sees StudioCanal acquiring exclusive rights to the series in France including TV, home entertainment and on-demand.
Diane Reynald, Head of Acquisitions TV Programming Canal+, says, “We are very happy to be adding False Flag to our line-up of foreign drama. Canal+ subscribers are eager to discover series from all around the world and especially from Israel as it is renowned for its productions”.
The gripping espionage thriller, which sees five ordinary citizens implicated in a high profile kidnapping, has been much talked about internationally. This is resulted by its world premiere as part of a special selection at Berlinale 2015 and its award of the Grand Prize at Series Mania 2015 (The Public Prize) jointly with HBO’s Olive Kitteridge.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020