Telemundo will be working with Mexico’s Azteca to create a Spanish version of the show for Mexico and the US Hispanic region, to be locally known as Si Se Puede. It will be produced in Mexico by FremantleMedia Latin America and will begin to air from mid-September on both channels. The adaptation will star a cast of 12 celebrities from both networks, with celebrity host Rafael Araneda.
In India’s adaptation, ZEE TV is set to air a first season of 11 episodes this October, with acclaimed film actor, singer, writer and director Farhan Akhtar as host. The show will air twice a week during the channel’s most competitive weekend prime time slots.
The Vietnamese adaptation has been licensed for HTV, Style TV and Info TV, airing on all 3 stations for it to be available to viewers throughout the country. The show is set to air in June 2016.
In Croatia, the show has been commissioned by pubcaster HRT, who also aired Armoza’s drama Hostages earlier in the year. They are now in production and will be airing a season of 8 episodes from end of November, for live airing in the Saturday prime time slot.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 49 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020