Telemundo will be working with Mexico’s Azteca to create a Spanish version of the show for Mexico and the US Hispanic region, to be locally known as Si Se Puede. It will be produced in Mexico by FremantleMedia Latin America and will begin to air from mid-September on both channels. The adaptation will star a cast of 12 celebrities from both networks, with celebrity host Rafael Araneda.
In India’s adaptation, ZEE TV is set to air a first season of 11 episodes this October, with acclaimed film actor, singer, writer and director Farhan Akhtar as host. The show will air twice a week during the channel’s most competitive weekend prime time slots.
The Vietnamese adaptation has been licensed for HTV, Style TV and Info TV, airing on all 3 stations for it to be available to viewers throughout the country. The show is set to air in June 2016.
In Croatia, the show has been commissioned by pubcaster HRT, who also aired Armoza’s drama Hostages earlier in the year. They are now in production and will be airing a season of 8 episodes from end of November, for live airing in the Saturday prime time slot.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 193 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 44 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020