Singapore – Da Vinci Media GmbH today announced the launch of the knowledge-focused edutainment video on demand block, Da Vinci Learning, on StarHub’s online streaming service StarHub Go. The Germany headquartered educational media company has partnered with StarHub to launch the dedicated educational video on demand block which aims to inspire kids 6-10 and parents alike in the joys of learning about the world around them. Da Vinci Learning is now available on StarHub Go’s Go Basic pack.
With quality programming like Marvi Hammer, Finger Tips, Backyard Science, Explorer Express and many more, Da Vinci Learning features a variety of fascinating programming that empowers audiences with a greater understanding of life around us.
Ferdinand Habsburg, Founder and CEO of Da Vinci Media says, “We’re excited to launch Da Vinci Learning in Singapore with StarHub. We see the growing importance of an educational video on demand block dedicated to inspiring experiential learning, as it is an underserved market in Singapore with great potential. We want to create thrilling moments for viewers where we are actually addressing the practical need of education in an exciting way. With Da Vinci Learning’s compelling content that drives the experience of learning for the whole family; viewers are inspired stay curious and always are open to learning.”
“We always seek to provide educational and enriching content for the entire family and are delighted to offer yet another engaging learning experience for both children and parents. Furthermore, the learning never stops as customers can catch the Da Vinci Learning’s content on their laptops and personal devices such as smart phones or tablets via our online streaming service StarHub Go,” said Ms Lee Soo Hui, Head of Media Business Unit, StarHub.
The Go Basic pack is available on StarHub Go for $9.90 per month (w/GST). From now to 30 September 2015, StarHub customers will be able to enjoy Go Basic at $0.99 per month (w/GST) for the first three months when the service is charged to a StarHub post-paid bill. Non-StarHub customers who sign up for a 30-day Go Basic pass via credit card will also enjoy the promotional rate of $0.99 if they sign up before 30 September 2015.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 104 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 56 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 50 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020