Mumbai- Big Brother, the famous international reality television franchise has a huge fan following across the globe. Till date, the show has been produced in almost 48 countries. Now Chinese viewers too, will get to enjoy this show as the first ever Chinese version of Big Brother titled as Housemates, Let’s Stay Together has been recently shot at a former industrial factory on the outskirts of Mumbai.
The reason for the Chinese version to be shot in India was to make use of the available resources, infrastructure and expertise from Endemol Shine India which has produced 8 seasons of the Hindi version of Big Brother i.e. Bigg Boss along with 2 seasons of Kannada & 1 season of Bangla version.
The India team not only shared their knowledge of producing this mammoth & high intense show but a crew of 400 members was working around the clock on the production of the Chinese version of Big Brother. The Chinese team brought in their creative directors, story editors, and remote camera operators, whereas the rest was executed by the Indian crew. The set and décor was designed as per the taste of the Chinese viewers and the entire cast had been flown to India for the shoot.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020