BBC Worldwide Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) has appointed Vizeum Australia Pty Ltd to provide media strategy, planning and buying across the region.
The appointment will see Vizeum provide strategic support to grow the BBC Worldwide brand in this territory, working with genre and franchise brands and business areas including channels, live entertainment, e-commerce and retail. Vizeum will work closely with the BBC Worldwide team to deliver on the local ambition to build the reach, revenue and reputation of the BBC.
The tender process was run over a two month period, with Vizeum successfully winning the account from a competitive shortlist of agencies.
Linda Deubel, Director of Brands and Marketing for BBC Worldwide ANZ said “Vizeum delivered an impressive pitch. It was evident that passion, rigorous strategic planning and creative flair all intersected during the tender and presentation. It’s an exciting phase of growth for BBC Worldwide and I look forward to collaborating with Vizeum to unite the BBC brands and our premium content with audiences across all media platforms.”
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 73 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020