Toronto, Canada– 9 Story Media Group announced that it had signed multiple deals in advance of MIP Junior for the second season of timeless preschool series Guess How Much I Love You – The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare (78 x 11’). Licenses have been secured with NCircle Entertainment, a children’s and family home entertainment distributor in North America, and broadcasters Z@pp in the Netherlands, and Minimini in Poland. The second season will be screening for the first time at MIP Junior. Deals were also secured for season one of the series with JimJam and RTP.
The preschool series is produced by Australia’s SLR Productions, alongside Germany’s KIKA-Der Kinderkanal and HR-Hessischer Rundfunk of ARD as well as ABC KIDS. The series airs on KiKA, HR/ ARD, Disney Junior, ABC KIDS, Nick Jr., TFO, TVO, Disney Junior, Minimax, Minimini, TV2, YLE, Z@PP, RUV, VRT, RTVS, EESTI, Canal Once, Hakka TV, E Junior, TRT, Hop! and JCC.
eOne distributes season one on DVD for the series in Canada and the U.S and NBC Universal distributes DVDs globally excluding USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 53 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 36 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020