Locally produced children’s television channel ZooMoo has found a home in New Zealand on NZ online TV service Lightbox. Produced in Dunedin by natural history veterans NHNZ, ZooMoo has already launched in over a dozen countries across Latin America and Asia. Although ZooMoo was originally produced as a stand-alone broadcast network, ZooMoo content will appear on Lightbox as 85 half hour blocks.
ZooMoo is ‘all animals, all the time’ combining spectacular wildlife footage with a range of puppetry, animations, and narrative techniques to create a unique viewing and learning experience for viewers aged 3 to 7 years.
The channel is complemented by a revolutionary second screen app that opens a world of interactive activities, where your tablet becomes an extension of the television screen, enhancing the viewing experience.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 86 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 59 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 54 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Quintus Studios inks more factual acquisitions for its VOD channels 37 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020