Will Keenan has stepped down as president of Endemol Beyond USA, leaving Endemol Shine North America to appoint an interim for its digital arm. Adrian Sexton, Endemol Beyond USA’s chief operating officer, will temporarily replace former Maker Studios exec Keenan, who was brought in to launch the division two years ago.
Keenan said he was “extremely proud to have spearheaded” the creation of Endemol Beyond and added that he would reveal his “next adventure” soon. During his time with the firm he signed up beauty blogger Michelle Phan to create female-skewing digital lifestyle network Icon Network.
Sexton arrived at Endemol in September with a remit including business development and strategic partnerships, having previously overseen digital for Lionsgate and Participant Media.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 42 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020