Will Keenan has stepped down as president of Endemol Beyond USA, leaving Endemol Shine North America to appoint an interim for its digital arm. Adrian Sexton, Endemol Beyond USA’s chief operating officer, will temporarily replace former Maker Studios exec Keenan, who was brought in to launch the division two years ago.
Keenan said he was “extremely proud to have spearheaded” the creation of Endemol Beyond and added that he would reveal his “next adventure” soon. During his time with the firm he signed up beauty blogger Michelle Phan to create female-skewing digital lifestyle network Icon Network.
Sexton arrived at Endemol in September with a remit including business development and strategic partnerships, having previously overseen digital for Lionsgate and Participant Media.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 120 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 76 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 65 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021