Videocon d2h Limited (NASDAQ:VDTH) (“Videocon d2h”), has announced the launch of two new Malayalam channels, Flowers TV and People TV. Flowers TV is a Malayalam general entertainment channel, available on LCN 606, and People TV is a Malayalam news channel, available on LCN 641. With the addition of these new channels, Videocon d2h now offers 28 Malayalam channels and services.
As India’s fastest growing DTH service and India’s most valued company on NASDAQ, Videocon d2h has prided itself in presenting a robust lineup of channels and services for its subscribers. The company offers highest number of 525 channels and services including a host of other regional channels.
“This Onam, we are looking forward to strengthening our market share in Kerala, as we continue to expand our already-wide array of Malayalam channels and services,” said Saurabh Dhoot, Executive Chairman of Videocon d2h. “The addition of two new Malayalam channels will help bolster our leadership position in this market while showing Kerala consumers that we are committed to serving their entertainment needs.”
Anil Khera, CEO of Videocon d2h, added: “We are proud to demonstrate our consumer-centric approach by adding Flowers TV and People TV to our platform on such a fitting and joyous occasion. A large number of our subscribers will celebrate Onam and Kerala is a very important region for us, so we are focusing on delivering them the best.”
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 74 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 44 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 39 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020