Youth-skewing multimedia outfit Vice Media has launched a YouTube channel featuring investigative journalism and documentaries aimed at women which cover the stories about sex, politics and culture that mainstream media ignores.
The brand’s editor-in-chief is Tracie Egan Morrissey, who previously worked at Gawker Media’s feminist site Jezebel and will include a website featuring longform articles.
It joins other Vice-operated channels such as Noisey, which covers alternative music; Munchies, which specialises in food; and Thump, which deals with electronic music, on YouTube.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020