Media giant Time Warner has promoted one of its senior execs to oversee the company’s merger and acquisition activity around the world. Priya Dogra has been named senior VP of mergers and acquisitions and will oversee Time Warner’s deals internationally and its long-term corporate strategies.
Dogra was most recently VP of mergers and acquisitions, having joined the company in 2009 as a director in the M&A department. Before that she had a seven-year spell at investment bank Citigroup, working with clients including Sony, Discovery and Bertelsmann.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 53 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 43 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020