Media giant Time Warner has promoted one of its senior execs to oversee the company’s merger and acquisition activity around the world. Priya Dogra has been named senior VP of mergers and acquisitions and will oversee Time Warner’s deals internationally and its long-term corporate strategies.
Dogra was most recently VP of mergers and acquisitions, having joined the company in 2009 as a director in the M&A department. Before that she had a seven-year spell at investment bank Citigroup, working with clients including Sony, Discovery and Bertelsmann.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 247 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 77 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 77 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 66 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021