Media giant Time Warner has promoted one of its senior execs to oversee the company’s merger and acquisition activity around the world. Priya Dogra has been named senior VP of mergers and acquisitions and will oversee Time Warner’s deals internationally and its long-term corporate strategies.
Dogra was most recently VP of mergers and acquisitions, having joined the company in 2009 as a director in the M&A department. Before that she had a seven-year spell at investment bank Citigroup, working with clients including Sony, Discovery and Bertelsmann.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 70 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 68 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 53 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 37 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020