As A+E Networks continues to experience growth across the globe, the international marketing team is adding three new roles to help elevate the company’s brands, marketing strategies, global tent pole deliveries and world-class creative. The announcement was made by Amanda Hill, Chief Creative Officer, International at A+E Networks, to whom the new positions will report beginning 31 August.
“We are raising the international profile of our channel brands and continuing to expand A+E Networks’ business in new and existing territories,” said Hill, “These moves help position our team to bring unified, best in class strategies to our markets, ensuring global impact as well as a more customised local relevance.”
Under the new structure, Anna Priest has been promoted to Vice President, Global Brands, International, and reporting directly to Hill in this capacity. Priest will be responsible for setting the company’s global brand strategies and marketing plans while championing the company’s global corporate social responsibility programmes. She joined A+E Networks UK in October 2011 from the BBC where she was Head of Marketing, Super brands and Portfolio, overseeing the channel’s biggest brands.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 176 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 133 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 95 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021