Singapore – ScreenSingapore (SS) 2015, Southeast Asia’s marketplace for filmed entertainment is back this year with a brand new feature; the Southeast Asian Film Financing (SAFF) Project Market. As the first of its kind to be featured at SS, the SAFF Project Market will take place from 2-4 December 2015.
Co-located with the Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF), the SAFF Project Market is held at the Marina Bay Sands Singapore and in partnership with the Southeast Asian Audio-Visual Association (SAAVA) and the Ties that Bind (TTB) producing workshop. SAAVA is a non-profit association established to strengthen collaborations between media producers and financiers in Southeast Asia, while TTB is an innovative programme designed to assist 10 producers from Asia and Europe with potential European-Asian co-production projects. This launch pad serves to connect promising producers and their projects with commissioners, investors, and co-production partners.
“With this latest addition to ScreenSingapore, the promising minds in film making will have the opportunity and a platform to experience skills and knowledge transfer and potentially be paired up with international financiers and co-producers within the region to push their projects forward,” said Yeow Hui Leng, Senior Project Director of Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore, Reed Exhibitions.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 86 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 70 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 51 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020