Hong Kong – PCCW Media Limited, which operates Hong Kong’s pay-TV service now TV, has been awarded exclusive rights to broadcast Liga Nacional de Futbol Profesional (“La Liga”) in Hong Kong for the next three football seasons to 2017/18.
The Spanish La Liga is one of the best and most popular football leagues in the world, currently featuring some of the world’s top players including Barcelona’s strikers Lionel Messi, Neymar Jr and Luis Suárez, Real Madrid’s superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, along with several raising stars from Valencia, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla FC. La Liga and PCCW Media are finalizing contract formalities for the Hong Kong broadcast rights.
now TV will offer viewers the most comprehensive and exciting La Liga experience by delivering live coverage of matches in every season in both High Definition* (HD) and Standard Definition (SD) formats. Viewers will be able to enjoy matches on-the-go via now Player app or relive their favorite matches using now TV’s Video-on-Demand service.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 180 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020