NBC Entertainment is partnering with Keshet Studios, the recently launched L.A.-based subsidiary of Keshet International (KI) that oversees KI’s scripted programming activities in the U.S., on a first-look programming deal for the network that also includes a co-production pact for scripted fare with NBC’s sibling studio, Universal Television. The announcement was made by Robert Greenblatt, Chairman, NBC Entertainment and Jennifer Salke, President, NBC Entertainment.
“Keshet International’s proven track record of producing quality programs across different genres makes them a perfect partner with NBC,” Greenblatt said. “We’re very much looking forward to finding the right projects that bring out the best in both our companies.”
“We are thrilled that Peter Traugott is leading the charge in U.S. Television Development for Keshet Studios,” Salke said. “Between Keshet International’s incredible library of I.P., access to original voices and Peter’s expertise as a producer and developer, NBC is well positioned for success in partnership with this innovative company.”
“Our history and success with NBC is a wonderful platform for which to launch a formal and long-term relationship. Bob, Jennifer and the leadership team are among the best in the business and Keshet Studios looks forward to developing and delivering more Keshet quality and branded programming for U.S. audiences,” said Alon Shtruzman, CEO, Keshet International.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 339 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 80 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 55 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 52 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020