Matt Rivers and Oren Liebermann have joined CNN International as correspondents, the network announced. Rivers will be based in CNN’s Beijing bureau and Liebermann will be based in CNN’s Jerusalem bureau.
“Matt and Oren are multi-skilled and highly motivated reporters,” said Deborah Rayner, Senior Vice President of CNN International Newsgathering. “Their passion for storytelling on all platforms will further strengthen our reportage in Asia and the Middle East.”
Rivers joins CNN International from CBS 3 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, KSAT-TV in San Antonio, Texas, and KTSM-TV in El Paso, Texas. Rivers specialized in breaking news and investigations. His three part series into alleged campaign abuses by the Sheriff of San Antonio led to an investigation by the Texas Rangers. He has also reported extensively from the U.S.-Mexican border. As well as being an accomplished reporter, he can shoot and edit his own work.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020