Keshet International (KI), the global distribution and production arm of Keshet Media Group, has entered into a co-development deal with Canadian independent production, distribution and financing company Facet4 Media. The deal will see the two entities partnering on the development of selected drama and comedy projects for the Canadian and international marketplace, leveraging the growing KI network across the UK and US.
The news follows the recent opening of KI’s new LA-based scripted outpost, Keshet Studios and the announcement of a European Drama initiative which will see KI developing and funding three to four European drama projects a year.
Facet4 was founded by industry veteran Stephen Greenberg in 2014 along with Head of Creative Anna-Sue Greenberg and Jamie Greenberg as Head of Business Development. The team boasts many years of combined experience having produced, executive produced and developed more than 50 made for television movies, dramatic series and documentaries that have been viewed around the world. Focused on the creation, development and packaging of projects with international appeal, Facet4 is committed to exploiting the vast pool of talent that exists in Canada and delivering high quality programming to the global market.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 69 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020