Keshet International (KI), the global distribution and production arm of Keshet Media Group, has entered into a co-development deal with Canadian independent production, distribution and financing company Facet4 Media. The deal will see the two entities partnering on the development of selected drama and comedy projects for the Canadian and international marketplace, leveraging the growing KI network across the UK and US.
The news follows the recent opening of KI’s new LA-based scripted outpost, Keshet Studios and the announcement of a European Drama initiative which will see KI developing and funding three to four European drama projects a year.
Facet4 was founded by industry veteran Stephen Greenberg in 2014 along with Head of Creative Anna-Sue Greenberg and Jamie Greenberg as Head of Business Development. The team boasts many years of combined experience having produced, executive produced and developed more than 50 made for television movies, dramatic series and documentaries that have been viewed around the world. Focused on the creation, development and packaging of projects with international appeal, Facet4 is committed to exploiting the vast pool of talent that exists in Canada and delivering high quality programming to the global market.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020