It’s Showtime’ for Global Agency and FremantleMedia
Global Agency announced that it has agreed a deal with FremantleMedia for its ground-breaking reality singing format It’s Showtime. This is the first major deal between two companies which sees FremantleMedia take the rights to the format in 20 countries including UK, USA, Australia, Thailand, Spain, Norway and Denmark.
Created by Izzet PINTO, it is a reality singing format that searches for the ultimate lead singer across four different categories: Voice, Stage Performance, Songs Selection and Styling. It is planned as an access prime, daily stripped entertainment show.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 70 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020