It’s Showtime’ for Global Agency and FremantleMedia
Global Agency announced that it has agreed a deal with FremantleMedia for its ground-breaking reality singing format It’s Showtime. This is the first major deal between two companies which sees FremantleMedia take the rights to the format in 20 countries including UK, USA, Australia, Thailand, Spain, Norway and Denmark.
Created by Izzet PINTO, it is a reality singing format that searches for the ultimate lead singer across four different categories: Voice, Stage Performance, Songs Selection and Styling. It is planned as an access prime, daily stripped entertainment show.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 48 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020