Hong Kong – The directors of HKT Management Limited announced the unaudited consolidated results of the HKT Trust and of the Company together with the Company’s subsidiaries (collectively the “Group”) for the six months ended June 30, 2015. Some key figures are as follows:
- Total revenue increased by 28% to HK$15,974 million
- Total EBITDA increased by 30% to HK$5,770 million
- Profit attributable to holders of Share Stapled Units increased by 27% to HK$1,778 million; basic earnings per Share Stapled Unit was 23.50 HK cents
- Adjusted funds flow increased by 23% to HK$1,953 million; adjusted funds flow per Share Stapled Unit was 25.79 HK cents
- Interim distribution per Share Stapled Unit of 25.79 HK cents
The solid financial results for HKT during the six months ended June 30, 2015 demonstrated the strong market position of all of HKT’s lines of business and the successful integration of CSL since the completion of the acquisition in May 2014.
The board of directors of the Trustee-Manager has resolved an interim distribution of 25.79 HK cents per Share Stapled Unit.
HKT Group Managing Director, Alex Arena, said, “HKT has built a fiber-rich fixed broadband network while our market-leading mobile network is also being dimensioned for higher speeds – we view this as a crucial success factor for the future of our business because consumers are increasingly bandwidth-hungry due to the continuing development of faster consumer devices and the emergence of more sophisticated applications. We have positioned ourselves as the one-stop-shop which can meet the various communication needs of our individual and business customers. Our continuous enhancement of user experience in both fixed and mobile services – 10G PON and the new Tap & Go mobile payment service being examples – will fuel further growth of these segments.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 204 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 55 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 39 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 38 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020