The Indian Express and Arré, the digital media brand from UDigital, will jointly produce investigative documentaries for a world audience. This unique collaboration will see a pioneering print media brand come together with a new age digital brand, to create a fresh idiom for journalism and documentary film making and story telling.
The Indian Express Group has more than 8 decades of legacy and one of the finest collections of award winning journalism to its credit. It is reputed to be the most fearless news organization in South Asia. UDigital, the company that owns the brand Arré, is the digital media venture promoted by Indian media veterans Ronnie Screwvala, B Saikumar and Ajay Chacko. Arré aims to bring a new idiom of cross-genre & cross-format storytelling to India’s burgeoning digital audience of over 300million Internet consumers and over 700 million mobile consumers.
Over the decades The Indian Express and its journalists have offered unbiased, hard-hitting investigative reportage. Arré will bring its creative and video expertise in storytelling across digital multimedia platforms, to explore a range of subjects across the Indian subcontinent.
From human interest to geopolitics, to socio-cultural issues to crime and emerging youth culture, these documentaries will use fact-based reportage to connect with a discerning and demanding Indian audience as well as a global one interested in seeing impactful stories from India and the sub-continent.
The Indian Express and Arré will co-invest and promote these documentaries jointly. The partners will be seeking partnerships across a slew of platforms within India and globally.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020